Lemon chicken and broccoli is one of my favorite recipes to cook. It’s simple to make. Plus it’s healthy. I pair my lemon chicken and broccoli with the Rice a Roni Long Grain and Wild Rice. Sometimes it’s easier to make a box of rice instead of seasoning your own rice. Plus I like the seasoning they use.
Lemon Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
Serving size: 2-4
2-4 chicken breasts
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 lemon, sliced
1-2 stalk of broccoli, cut
1 box of Rice a Roni Long Grain and Wild Rice
1. Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper to a Ziploc bag; mix.
2. Add chicken and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
3. Follow directions on box of rice.
4. Once rice is starting to boil, add marinated chicken to a pan with olive oil on medium heat.
5. Add sliced lemons on top of chicken.
6. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
7. Sprinkle olive oil on cookie sheet.
8. Cut broccoli into smaller pieces and place on cookie sheet.
9. Sprinkle olive oil on top of broccoli.
10. Sprinkle dill weed, garlic salt, celery salt, parsley, mint, and rosemary on broccoli; mix.
11. Turn over chicken.
12. Place broccoli in oven when rice has about 15 minutes left on the timer.
13. Bake broccoli for about 15-20 minutes until slightly turned brown.
14. Turn over chicken again; cook until no longer pink in the middle.
Serve lemon chicken, broccoli, and rice on a plate and enjoy!