Guess what! I was nominated for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award!!! I feel very honored to be nominated. This blogger award is given by bloggers to other fellow bloggers, in order to broaden the blogging community.
Once you get nominated, there are few rules you need to follow.
Below are 5 rules to follow for the blogger award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post link to their blog. (Thank you Shradha at Style That Right for nominating me!)
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer.
Below are the questions asked by my nominee.
1. What inspires you to write?
I’m inspired by anything in my home, anything I do in my kitchen or with my girls, things I buy, or simply a phrase I hear or read. When I have a subject or phrase I’m writing about, I simply start writing. Once I start writing, certain thoughts will come to me and inspire me to write about certain tips to go with that subject. For instance, before I wrote my Cooking for my Family of 5 Guidelines post, my inspiration came when I was cooking. I thought of the phrase Cooking for my Family. I took pictures while I was cooking for couple meals. As I was writing the post, I thought of the guidelines and knew that was route I wanted to take the post.
2. Who is your idol/your favorite person?
Can I say more than one? My favorite people in life are my husband and girls. They all mean the world to me and life wouldn’t be the same with them. My family are the people that I spend every day with.
3. If you were to switch your lives with one person, who would it be?
Hmm. I really can’t think of anyone. I’m really happy with the type of women I’m becoming. There are things that have happened in my life that I wish I didn’t go through (or anyone else), but I can’t let that stop me from living and being me. I am stronger and proud of who I have become. Can you say the same about yourself?
4. Your idea of love or soulmates?
Of course I believe in love and soulmates. My husband is my soulmate and I will always love him. As I was growing up, I always wondered when a person would know they were in love. Shortly after I met my husband, I knew I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. We have been married for little over 7 years.
5. What are some red flags for you to watch out for in daily life?
I strive to be more aware of my surroundings. Especially in public. There are always things to watch out for. If we don’t pay attention we can miss it. You never know the type of people that you are surrounded by. There could be a someone in a store that would want to cause problems. If you notice something, maybe you’ll even prevent something from happening to you or others.
6. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
I believe that the color black will always be in style. You always hear about people loving their little black dress. I used to not own any clothing that was black, but now a majority of my wardrobe has black in it. The color black can look great in many different ways.
Below are my 10 nominees for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award.
- Sierra at Beautifully Candid
- Jenn at Clean & Scentsible
- Tabitha at Fresh Mommy Blog
- Neely at It Starts with Coffee
- Kelsie at Kelsie Kristine
- Keating at Mainely Keating
- Megan at The Many Little Joys
- Jamie at Mommy in Flats
- Fatima at Motherhood Through My Eyes
- Lorna at Raindrops of Sapphire
Below are my questions for my nominees.
- What made you start writing your blog?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
- Where do you love shopping at?
- Do you enjoy cooking, if so, what’s your favorite meal to cook?
- What do you think is one of the biggest fashion mistake made?
- How long have you been blogging?
Congrats to all of my nominees! Thanks again Style That Right for nominating me!