*If you would like to guest post on my blog on the topic of food or any other topic, send me a message.
Do you love sweet peppers? Do you love bacon? If so, then you would love sweet peppers wrapped in bacon.
My husband and I were grilling one evening and we were trying to think of a different side we haven’t had. He asked, “Do we have bacon?” I said yes. We then thought that grilling sweet peppers (we had in the fridge) wrapped in bacon would be perfect.
I played with the flavor of the sweet peppers and bacon and added seasonings that I thought would taste great on the sweet peppers and bacon. The first time we made these peppers, we used a half slice of bacon with no toothpick. Withhold a toothpick, the bacon fell off of the peppers very easily. So the second time we made these peppers,we used a whole slice of bacon and purchased toothpicks to hold the sweet peppers and bacon together.
What would be a perfect main dish to go with these sweet peppers wrapped in bacon? Steak kabobs or steak would be perfect.
Check out my recipe for sweet peppers wrapped in bacon.
Sweet Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
Serving size: 2
12 sweet peppers (4 red, 4 orange, and 4 yellow)
12 slices of bacon
sprinkle of salt
sprinkle of pepper
squirt of lemon juice
squirt of lime juice
1. Place sweet peppers on plate.
2. Wrap slice of bacon around each sweet pepper and place toothpick to hold the two together.
3. Sprinkle all sweet peppers with salt and pepper.
4. Squirt all sweet peppers with lemon and lime juice.
5. Place sweet peppers on grill on medium heat; grill for 10-15 minutes until done.
6. Serve with your main dish and enjoy!
Try these sweet peppers wrapped in bacon on your next grilling adventure! Let me know what you think of them.