What are your favorite love songs? Are there certain songs you love listening to over and over again?
I love listening to music every now and then. I find myself drawn to the love songs by Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra. I also have few other songs that I love listening to. Every time I listen to love songs, it reminds how much I love my husband, how grateful I am for him, etc. It definitely puts me in a love type of mood.
Below are 6 of my favorite love songs.
6 Favorite Love Songs
1. Strawberry Swing by Coldplay. This is my all time favorite song. This is the song that my husband had playing for me when he proposed. I love the phrase “Without you is a waste of time.” in the song.
2. Smile by Uncle Kracker. This song is my husband’s and my song. Whenever I hear this song, it makes me fall more in love with my husband. My favorite phrase in the song is “Just the thought of you can drive me wild.”
3. How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding. I just heard this song from the movie About Time. I instantly loved the song. It makes you think about the special person you have in your life and the love you have for them.
4. A Way Back Into Love by Hugh Grant. I love listening to this song anytime that I watch the movie Music and Lyrics. This movie is definitely one of my favorite romantic movies.
5. She’s Got a Way About Her by Billy Joel. This is an all time classic song. I love listening to Billy Joel’s love songs. I have a station on Pandora just for Billy Joel songs.
6. Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra. This is another classic song that I love listening to. I also have a station for Frank Sinatra on Pandora whenever I’m in the mood to listen to his music.
Which songs have you heard from this list? What’s your favorite love song(s)?
This post is part of a post series called True Love, which is on the subject of love. I’ll talk about loving yourself and others to ways to making yourself a better person.
14 thoughts on “6 Favorite Love Songs”
Your True Love Series sounds interesting! I like the golden oldies like Frank Sinatra and Andy Williams. I’m just old fashioned that way! Some of today’s music is so not music. I’m a musician, so I’m pretty picky about my music. Ha ha!
I absolutely love this! I love this ! You have amazing taste in music !
Those are beautiful songs that I love as well. I want to know what love is by Foreigner is also one of my favorites.
I love that Coldplay song! I’m also a huge fan of Billy Joel. Great picks!
These are all lovely songs. One of my favourites is I Dont Dance by Lee Brice. It was my our wedding song.
I had not heard the Coldplay song but all the others I know. I love Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud, Dean Martin’s Innamorata , Sam Cooke’s You Send me. We had You send me played at our wedding. A good love song never goes out of style.
Fly me to the Moon is one of my favorites!!
Thanks for sharing these lovely songs. I hadn’t heard most of them before.
Great list of songs. I need to add them to a spotify playlist. Thanks.
I will have to listen to the Coldplay song, and the song from Music and Lyrics. All of the other ones I’ve heard of. I love the song “Sideways” by Citizen Cope and Santana and it reminds me of my boyfriend. I’ve always loved the song “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz and “All My Loving” by the Beatles.
I love Frank Sinatra! Unfortunately my favorite love song is not on your list 😉 Mine is by Failure. Thanks for sharing yours though.
I’ve heard them all. Looks like you hit a lot of good ones. I’d add a few country songs, too. ‘Are you gonna kiss me’ is fantastic
eek i love all of them! these are all great ones!
Great choices…one of my favorites is You Save Me by Kenny Chesney. It was our wedding song, a lesser known hit!