I am happy to announce that my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award for a second time! This blogger award is given by bloggers to other fellow bloggers, in order to broaden the blogging community.
Once you get nominated, there are few rules to follow, which include:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thanks to Cat at The Rustic Willow for nominating me!)
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Below are the questions I was asked:
1. How did you get started blogging?
- I started blogging little over a year ago. I wanted to blog, because it was a time that I could get away and have some me time. When I busy with my two toddler girls all of the time, it’s nice to do something that is just for me.
2. What’s your favorite blog?
- I have so many. If I had to chose one, it would have to be ShuGar Love. We have a great blogger relationship and have gotten to know each other in the past 6 months or so. We have also been involved in a project on Thursday together – All You Need Is Love Project. We have been writing about the topic of love since the end of February.
3. Why do you love blogging?
- For one, I love to blog because I really enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts and sharing things with other people. I also love the relationships in the blogger world I have. I enjoy finding new blogs and connecting with new people.
4. If you could visit one place in the world, where would it be and why?
- One day I’d love to travel to another country such as Europe with my family. It would be great to go to France, Italy, and Greece. It would be great to site see and see the history in Europe.
5. What’s the weirdest food you like to eat (or a food that you don’t eat that everyone loves)?
- I can’t really think of any weird food I like to eat. But there is something that I eat that my husband doesn’t eat. I love eating hummus. I love to dip crackers in hummus or spread hummus in my sandwich or wrap. Whenever I order my pita from Pita Pit, the only ‘sauce’ I use is hummus. My pita doesn’t taste the same without it.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- When it’s raining outside, it’s a great day to relax on the couch with my husband and two girls and watch a movie.
7. What’s your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?
- If it’s not too hot outside on a sunny day, my husband and I love to take our two girls to the park or to the zoo. My girls love being outside and love the fresh air.
8. What do you look forward to most in your blogging adventures?
- In my blogging adventures, I look forward to connecting with my readers and finding new bloggers to connect with.
9. How did you come up with your blog name?
- I came up with ‘Home Is Where The Heart Is’ because I love being in my home with my husband and two girls.
10. What’s your favorite show to watch?
- I really enjoy watching crime shows such as Criminal Minds, CSI, and Law and Order: SVU. I also enjoy watching Project Runway and I love seeing the outfits each contestant designs.
11. What’s your biggest dream?
- My husband and I would one day like to take our girls to Disneyland to enjoy a princess adventure.
Now that I have answered my questions, it is time to make my nominations. My nominees are:
Below are my questions to the nominees:
- What made you start writing your blog?
- Who are you inspired by?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
- What do you love writing about the most?
- What is your hobby?
- Where do you love shopping at?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- What is one of your favorite moments in life?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What do you think is one of the biggest fashion mistake made?
- How long have you been blogging?
Congratulations to all of my nominees! And thanks again to The Rustic Willow for nominating me!