Words on Parenting Wednesday is a weekly post series on the subject of parenting. I’ll talk about any adventures we have with our girls to motherhood experiences to fun and games for children to featuring mommy bloggers.
*If you would like to guest post on my blog on the topic of children or any other topic, send me a message.
Today I’m guest posting on Fatima’s blog at Motherhood Through My Eyes. Every Wednesday Fatima shares a mother’s view of motherhood in different challenges. This week, I’m sharing my view of having two kids back to back.
Here are Fatima’s questions to me:
- Your home must be exciting with two toddlers! How do you manage to keep up with them?
- After the birth of my son, everyone has been trying to talk me into having a second right away. Did you ever experience this after your first daughter? If so, how did you deal with it?
- What was your husband’s initial reaction when you told him you were pregnant the second time?
- What is one of your favorite memories with your daughters?
- Some first-time mothers worry about not being able to love their second child as much as their first, or even fear they will not be able to give their children enough love and attention. What advice would you give to these mothers?
You can check out my responses to her questions on Fatima’s blog at Motherhood Through My Eyes.
Do you also have two kids or more? What is your thoughts on motherhood with more than one kid?