Are you tired of the basic grilled cheese sandwich? If so, here is something different for you!
A red pepper hummus grilled cheese sandwich. I created this sandwich this week since I wanted something healthier than a regular grilled cheese. I tasted it and thought it was really good!
Here’s how to make it:
Red Pepper Hummus Grilled Cheese
Serving size: 1
2 slices of bread
red pepper hummus (desired amount)
2 slices of cheese
small handful of spinach
2 slices of tomato
1. Spread red pepper hummus (any flavor) on both slices of bread.
2. Place slice of cheese on each side of bread.
3. Place spinach and tomatoes on one side of bread.
4. Put slices of bread together.
5. Put in toaster oven for 5 minutes or any method of grilling sandwich.