One thing I love to eat is Chinese stir fry. My husband and I have come up with a quick and easy recipe for stir fry that we make for lunch. We have it at least 1-2 times per week.
What makes it quick and easy? We use frozen pre-cooked chicken and a packet of brown rice you can cook in the microwave for 90 seconds. Plus you can also use leftover chicken or vegetables from the night before.
Check out my recipe for a quick and easy stir fry.
Quick and Easy Stir Fry
Serving Size: 2
couple handfuls of pre-cooked chicken
12 ounces bag of fresh vegetable medley (broccoli, carrots, and snow peas)
8.8 ounces pouch of brown rice
1/2 tablespoon wok oil
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
dash of fish sauce
sprinkle of garlic powder
sprinkle of ginger
dash of cayenne pepper
1. Put wok oil and sesame oil in wok on medium heat.
2. Add chicken to wok.
3. Add squirt of soy sauce; stir.
4. Cook chicken slightly.
5. Add vegetables, another squirt of soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper; stir.
6. Put brown rice in microwave and cook for 90 seconds.
7. Cook chicken and vegetables until heated through.
8. Add brown rice to chicken and vegetables.
9. Add another squirt of soy sauce; stir.
Serve and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Quick and Easy Stir Fry”