I love to make healthy lunches. I try to think of many possibilities. I can up with this red pepper hummus wrap. It’s very delicious and healthy. Plus I love red pepper hummus. It’s my favorite flavor.
Red Pepper Hummus Wrap
Serving Size: 1
red pepper hummus (or any other flavor)
4 slices sandwich meat
1 slice of cheese (or shredded)
handful of spinach, torn
1/2 carrot, shredded
1. Warm up tortilla slightly.
2. Spread hummus on tortilla.
3. Place sandwich meat, cheese, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, and avocado on tortilla.
4. Place any other ingredients to the wrap.
5. Roll the tortilla and cut in half.
Enjoy the red pepper hummus wrap!