Raise your hand if you love to make homemade pizza. I know I do. Sometimes I like to use french bread instead of pizza crust. This pizza is very easy to make and can be made to your liking.
Below is my recipe for french bread pizza.
French Bread Pizza
Serving size: 2-3
1 french bread loaf
8 oz tomato sauce
12 oz italian sausage
green olives, cut into two pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Add olive oil to pan on medium heat.
3. Add sausage to pan and cook until done.
4. Sprinkle thyme, basil, oregano, and italian seasoning on sausage; stir.
5. Open the can of tomato sauce and place in a small bowl.
6. Sprinkle thyme, basil, oregano, and italian seasoning in sauce; stir.
7. Sprinkle olive oil on cookie sheet.
8. Cut french bread into about 1 inch slices and place on pan.
9. Place about 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce on each slice of bread.
10. Use the remaining sauce where needed on the slices of bread.
11. Place sausage, 4 pieces of green olives, and 4 pieces of tomato on each slice of bread.
12. Sprinkle cheese on top.
13. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is slightly brown.
Serve and enjoy!