I love ravioli. One of the great things about ravioli is that they are all good; no matter the flavor. Ravioli can be filled be cheese or mushrooms. I love them both.
So for this recipe you can use whatever filling you want. It’s up to you. And if you want to use tortellini, you can do that too. This recipe will taste good both ways.
I found a recipe on Better Crocker for a tomato Alfredo sauce and I tweaked it into my own. I use my own spaghetti sauce in this recipe.
Here is my recipe for chicken tomato Alfredo ravioli.
Chicken Tomato Alfredo Ravioli
Serving Size: 4-5
20 oz container of refrigerated ravioli (or tortellini)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup onions, diced
1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
2 chicken thighs, chopped
1/2 pint half and half
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon parsley
1. Put on a pot of water on stove to boil.
2. Add olive oil to pan on medium heat.
3. Add onions and mushrooms; cook for several minutes.
4. Add chicken; cook until done.
5. Make spaghetti sauce while chicken is cooking.
6. Add spaghetti sauce and half and half; heat to boiling.
7. Add ravioli to the pot of boiling water.
8. Reduce heat to low.
9. Stir in Parmesan and parsley.
Serve sauce over ravioli and sprinkle extra Parmesan on top. Enjoy!