I am happy to announce that my blog has been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! This blogger award is given by bloggers to other fellow bloggers who keep the blogisphere a beautiful place.
Once you get nominated, there are few rules to follow, which include:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thanks to Carmen at Shugar Love for nominating me!)
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Here are seven facts about me.
1. I come from a big family of eight siblings – five sisters and 3 brothers. I’m also the youngest of my family. I became an aunt when I was about 5.5 years old. My parents have a total of 23 grandchildren.
2. I have never seen the ocean. I would love to go on vacation with my family and go to the beach and see the ocean.
3. The furthest east of the United States I’ve been is Tennessee. I went on a trip to Nashville for school when I was in high school.
4. I am a bookkeeper for a company and I get the privilege of working out of my home.
5. My home town is in an Indian Reservation in Montana. I lived their for 18 years until I moved to North Dakota to go to college. Eight years later, I’m still living in North Dakota.
6. Before having kids, I originally wanted to have four kids. Now that I have two kids, I think that two kids is enough.
7. One day I’d love to travel to another country such as Europe with my family. It would be great to go to France, Italy, and Greece.
Now that I have listed my facts about me, it is time to make my nominations. My nominees are:
Congratulations to all of my nominees! And thanks again to Shugar Love for nominating me!