Meal Monday is a weekly post series on the subject of food. I’ll talk about my love for food to sharing recipes that I love cooking to food tips.
Do you need a new snack idea? Do you love snacking on green olives? I especially love snacking on green olives. My husband made a snack one night wrapping meat around a green olive and I thought it tasted really good.
This snack is very simple. All you you is need is several ingredients. You can wrap any kind of meat you want around a green olive. You can also add fresh mozzarella. We didn’t have any fresh mozzarella in the house when we made this snack, otherwise I would have added it.
Below is my recipe for green olives wrapped in pepperoni and turkey.
Green Olives Wrapped in Pepperoni and Turkey
Serving size: 1
4 slices of deli turkey, sliced in half
8 slices of pepperoni
additional meat (optional)
fresh mozzarella (optional)
8 large green olives
1. Place one half slice of deli turkey on cutting board.
2. Place one pepperoni and green olive on top.
3. Roll the meat around the green olive.
4. Pierce toothpick in center of wrap; place on plate.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for additional green olives and meat.
What do you think of this snack idea? Hope you enjoy it!