My girls, Katie and Sophia, and I love to bake in the kitchen together. You can check more about our memories in the kitchen here.
This past week, we made bibbidi-bobbidi-boo wands together. We used the recipe from the Disney Princess Cookbook Katie checked out from school.
The bibbidi-bobbidi-boo wands were really simple to make and my girls had lots of fun making them. They loved adding the sprinkles to the wands. My girls definitely want to make these again.
Below is how to bake the bibbidi-bobbidi-boo wands with your kids in your kitchen.
Serving size: 5-6
- 1 medium flour tortilla
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- Sprinkled colored sugar, at least two colors
*Wands can be made in the toaster oven as well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut tortilla into 1/2 inch strips.
- Place tortilla strips on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake strips for 2-3 minutes; flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until crispy.
- Brush melted butter into each wand and immediately place in two different colored sprinkled sugar.
Now make some wishes and use your bibbidi-bobbidi-boo wands! Hope your kids enjoy these as much as mine did.