How comfortable is your bed? Does it feel good to crawl into bed at night? Do you get a good night’s sleep?
Having a comfortable bed to sleep in makes all the difference in get a good night’s sleep.
Below are 3 ways to make your bed more comfortable.
3 Ways to Make Your Bed More Comfortable
1. A good mattress. It all starts with a good mattress. If you have an older mattress, the rest won’t help as much. We upgraded to a king bed couple years ago and the king mattress is so comfortable. I had the luxury of sleeping on the new mattress when I was pregnant with Elizabeth.
2. A comfortable pillow. Whether you like a hard or soft pillow, pick one that feels the best for head to lay on. My pillow is comfortable and I have a certain spot on the pillow that feels the most comfortable. Is it that way for you too on your pillow? My husband actually likes my pillow better than his. I chose a stomach/side sleeper type of pillow.
3. A cozy comfortable. The material should be nice and soft. The comfortable should be comfortable to relax on top and to cozy up at night time.
Besides comfort, what else do you look for in a bed? What type of style do you go for?
I go for more of a neutral style. I love black, gray, and white colors on my bed. I’ll add a pop of gold, silver, and red to my bedroom.
I found some real life bedroom styles on Better Homes & Gardens, which inspired me to write this post.
Below are 5 bedroom styles to inspire you for your own bedroom.
5 Bedroom Styles to Inspire
1. Pretty in Pink. This bedroom would be a great girl’s room. I love the light pink in the space along with white and pops of gold. The flowers adds an extra touch to the bedroom. How cool is that light, by the way? Looks like something from Ikea.
2. Modern Comfort. I love the red floral comforter and floral pillows. The set adds that pop the bedroom needs.
3. Pleasing Palette. I love how the gold and blue go well together in the bedroom. I especially love the stools at the end of the bed.
4. Great Grays. I love how clean this bedroom looks. This space is filled with light gray and white with a pop of the dark wood from the headboard and the side tables.
5. Sophisticated & Cool. I love the pop of purple and teal in the bedroom. I also love the black and white pillow.
Which bedroom style is your favorite? What type of style do you love for your bedroom? Is your bedroom filled with comfort?
This post is part of a post series called For the Home, which is on the subject of home. I’ll talk about any remodeling/decorating of my house to tips to help you get your house organized to decorating tips to featuring home bloggers.